- On sale!
Transparent nanoceramic film
Transparent nanoceramic adhesive film, reflects 50% of the solar heat without obscuring
Polyester multilayer film with nanoceramic particles. The ceramic nanoparticles make the film extremely clear with a good heat resistance of 50% and elimination of 95% of the infrared; the reduction of UV rays is equal to 99%. The extreme transparency of the material does not significantly alter the aesthetics of the glass and does not obscure the environments. The absence of metals means that the laying of the film does not interfere with electronic devices. Installation instructions sheet attached.
Catalog dedicated to the purchase of full rolls and linear meters. Access for registered customers.
Secure transactions thanks to SSL
Orders, cutting and shipments are operational with tracked UPS or DHL
- Total Solar Energy Rejected
- Solar Energy Reflection
- Solar energy absorption
- Solar Energy Transmission
- Visible Light Transmitted (VLT)
- External Visible Light Reflection
- Internal Visible Light Reflection
- Glare reduction
- Shading coefficient
- Ultraviolet Transmission
- Thickness (micron)
- Warranty for vertical installation (years)
- Solar Factor G
- Type of glass
- Single panel
- Not applicable on glass
- double glazing (requires verification), laminated glass, low-emissivity glass, triple glazing, metal-reinforced glass, glass with inert gas.
- Transparent Light Blue